Navigating 2017 – Where Do We Go From Here?
Learn how producers in the Bakken and Niobrara are gearing up for growth
Plays Covered: Bakken, Three Forks, Niobrara, Codell, Mancos, Parkman, Turner, Frontier
We've all got questions going into 2017. Is OPEC's accord enough to sustain higher prices? Will the market finally re-balance? What will the next phase of the 'Shale Revolution' look like?
Some things we know for sure. Armed with grit, technical know-how, and an unbreakable innovative spirit, America's producers beat the odds by finding ways to do just about everything more efficiently. They carved out profit margins where none existed. And as prices stabilize, their newfound efficiencies put them on the path to sustainable profitability.
Make sure your company starts 2017 the right way. Plan now to attend Hart Energy
s 8th annual DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference and exhibition, March 16 in Denver.Invest just one day and you'll network with and hear directly from the region's top producers – like Oasis Petroleum and Continental Resources.
DUG Bakken and Niobrara is your once-a-year chance to:
- Find out how producers in the region are operating more efficiently — hear strategies from 20 executive-level speakers
- Learn how new midstream infrastructure will expand regional market options
- Get updates on the region's backlog of drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs)
- Hear reality-based forecasts from top industry analysts
- Explore new technologies and services from top exhibitors
- Make valuable business connections with hundreds of oil and gas professionals — enjoy 9+ hours of networking opportunities